When you can't be with those you care about on their special birthday, send a few words of wisdom and a floral arrangement to deilight their senses. Both will be remembered. Sending birthday flowers in Houston is a great way to brighten a friend or loved ones day.
Maybe one of these timeless birthday sentiments will fit the occasion.
- "We don't remember days, we remember moments" (Cesare Pavese)
Hope you remember every moment of this special day. Happy Birthday
- "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come" (William Shakespeare)
Go ahead and laugh, age looks good on you. Happy Birthday
- "There is still no cure for the common birthday"(John Glenn)
Happy Birthday to an uncommonly great friend
- "Today you have added another candle of wisdom to your life"(Debasish Mridha)
You sure are shining bright - Happy Birthday
- "A good man measures his life not in the number of his years, but in the quality of his friends." (Todd Stocker)
Happy Birthday old friend
- "And in the end it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."(Abraham Lincoln)
Live it up today!
- "We turn not older with years, but newer every day".(Emily Dickenson)
Go out and celebrate the newer older you. Happy Birthday
- "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is newer than you." (Dr. Seuss)
Happy Birthday to a one of a kind friend
- "God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well."(Voltaire)
Do something nice for yourself today.
- "Age is opportunity no less than youth itself."(Henry Wadsworth)
Go have some fun today
- "Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time."(Jean Paul Richter)
Fly high my friend. Celebrate the day in style
- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."(A.A. Milne)
Happy Birthday my love
- "Don't just count your years, make your years count."(Ernest Meyers)
Go ahead, do something silly today.
- "We are always the same age inside."(Gertrude Stein)
Ok...I'll play along. Happy 29th again
- "Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter."(Jack Benny)
I don't mind telling you - you look great for an old person
- "The older the fiddler the sweeter the tune." (English proverb)
Savor every note. Happy Birthday
- "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."(Oprah Winfrey)
If I could be there I'd throw you a party.
- "May you live all the days of your life."(Jonathan Swift)
Enjoy this special day.
- "Youth has no age."(Pablo Picasso)
Hope your cake has no candles. Happy Birthday
- "How old would you be if your didn't know how old you are?"(Satchel Paige)
Happy Birthday to the youngest old person I know
Contact us for more birthday card message ideas .
Find us on: